Resource Management System (RMS)
RMS is a task tracking system. It provides information about the overall workload, projects an individual specialist is working on and when he or she will complete it to proceed to other tasks. The idea of the project arose from the need to streamline tasks, optimize workflow and company revenues.
RMS is a task tracking system. It provides information about the overall workload, projects an individual specialist is working on and when he or she will complete it to proceed to other tasks. The idea of the project arose from the need to streamline tasks, optimize workflow and company`s revenue.
- Solve the problem of understanding the resource workload.
- Develop a timer-free tracking system with a minimum set of functionality, where any user, by virtue of his rights in the system, could record working hours per day or per project/task.
- Implement the gradation of users by type, level of access to the system, visibility scope, with the option of vacation, sick leave, and incomplete workload notifications.
- Perform the ability to generate reports in different formats and according to the specified filters.
- Provide users with a convenient format for data output ad analysis.
- Provide a clear record-keeping of working time for each employee.
- System data can be used to predict the time a specific specialist will complete the task, mark projects as billable/not billable, etc.
- The system is customized, flexible, end extendible in functionality at the request of the client.
- We implemented the ability to generate invoices, reports in different formats – PDF, CSV – and in accordance with the specified filters: by client, project, tasks, with the right of access only for individuals or all users, etc.
- Data is displayed in a convenient format – as a chart, which shows the current activities of each employee, their vacation schedule, and other details that allow optimizing work processes at the level of the entire company and individual teams.
- A summary table showing how employees keep tracking of working hours (who is busy 8 working hours per day, and who is not) is available; data can be viewed for any period.
- A web and mobile version of the system has been created.
RMS is more than a tracking system that keeps control of working time. It is a full-fledged, multi-functional Resource Management System, which gives you an insight into the workload of each specialist, the number of projects each employee works on and their level of difficulty when the project is about to end, and allows planning further tasks taking into account the data.
The application of the system promotes effective communication of a PM with customers and within the team, and allows optimizing company costs and workflow.
Eres is an iOS platform project designed the accounting for the weight of donated garbage by connecting an iOS device...Read more
The Only Link
The Only Link is a tool that allows you to place links of all your social profiles in one place, on one platform, and...Read more
PIFW Connection Leaders
PIFW (Private Investment Forum Worldwide) events offer an excellent opportunity for a quick and comfortable investment...Read more
Welcome is a smart companion which uses the recommendations of friends and experts (based on AI with geolocation) for...Read more
During the quarantine, many fitness trainers went online. Reigns is a project that allows you to train in the format of...Read more
The project is a young startup from California. Target audience: young people who are involved in extreme...Read more
The project consists of two independent parts, BBFC RegentFe (Payment platform) and Lending platform. Payment platform...Read more
The “Mobile keyboard” application is designed for convenient use by the company's clients when it is necessary to...Read more
Property management and maintenance app
The application was created specifically to facilitate communication between the residents of the residential complex...Read more
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Usually we get back in one business day