TeacherFileBox – Evan-Moor’s Lesson Library
TeacherFileBox is a tool designed to help teachers plan their lessons: schedule, attach/add additional materials, make their own notes, use the online office with the possibility of printing and virtual projection. With Evan Moor educational materials and TeacherFileBox, each teacher can create their own individual educational program for children that will meet the requirements and standards of the United States in the field of education.
7+ years (ongoing)
Evan-Moor Educational Publishers is a high-quality educational resource that since 1979 has been assisting participants of the learning process with a great amount of materials related to curriculum fields for students from kindergarten to 8th grade. All the materials are passed through control of quality, content relevance and practical use by professional educators.
Materials presented by Evan-Moor are written and edited by educators and comply current standards and best practices in the sphere of education. The service offers 400+ titles containing materials for the entire elementary school curriculum, including science, arts & crafts, social studies, reading, writing, math, and literature resources that can be used for holding school lessons and learning at home. Additional resources for educational processes from Evan-Moor comprise curricular centers developed for learning in groups, dual-language materials for English and Spanish two-way immersion programs, and interactive products that link curriculum to technology.
TeacherFileBox is a tool designed to help teachers plan their lessons: schedule, attach/add additional materials, make their own notes, use the online office with the possibility of printing and virtual projection. With Evan Moor educational materials and TeacherFileBox, teachers can create for children their own individual educational programs that will meet the requirements and standards of the United States in the field of education.
- digitization of Evan Moor Educational Publishers prints and the creation of an electronic database of educational materials from more than 70 thousand lessons;
- grouping of digitized material by topics;
- easy and quick search for materials by multiple criteria;
- creation of a description for educational materials;
- binding of materials to the calendar of national holidays;
- class (offline) and online learning, quick linguistic search;
- creation of an online office with an editable library of interactive components;
- transfer of content to an interactive digital view with reference to a specific topic/lesson;
- content access control according to license. Access must be provided only to the licensed materials;
- compliance with the state standard LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability).
- a digitized educational database has been created;
- an educational material tagging core has been developed;
- Elasticsearch has been integrated for quick search of training materials by keywords, tags, units, the USA education standards, as well as by other criteria;
- a lesson planning system with a virtual calendar for a teacher with notes and an alert system has been created;
- cross-curricular teaching units: creation of a unique combined lesson thanks to various tags and metadata;
- an online editor’s office for the infrastructure management has been created;
- creation of an agile access control system with plug-ins to support various types of licenses;
- a full-fledged LMS has been built with the ability to control access to the system both for regional educational departments and schools;
- the system has been fully adapted to LTI 1.3 and LTI Advanced.
Evan-Moor Educational Publisher is the first publisher to develop this level of product and adapt its educational materials to the “non-paper work” standards. And the microservice by New Line Technologies allows scaling the system horizontally if necessary.
At the time of its release, TeacherFileBox had no analogs existing in the American market and was awarded the Learning Magazine Teachers ’Choice Award.
“I’ve worked with Andrew and his team of incredible developers, designers, and project managers for 10 years. This partnership has not only yielded a prolific amount of products and services, but it has helped to propel our business into the future. Together we have developed over 100 interactive learning materials, shopping carts, administration tools, a learning management system, learning object databases, and various back-end services. Due to our longstanding relationship, we have had to port over older code bases to newer ones as the landscape evolved – moving from flash/flex to html5 and react.js; .NET to .NET Core and database redesigns and web service updates. Through all these changes, NLT has been conscientious about industry standard workflow and implementation, yet passionate about seeking out more and more innovative solutions to address the vision of our future as a company. If you’re looking for a team that will carry you through, not only current projects but well into the future, New Line Technologies is the partner for you!“
Director of Technology Product Development
The “Mobile keyboard” application is designed for convenient use by the company's clients when it is necessary to...Read more
Property management and maintenance app
About: The application was created specifically to facilitate communication between the residents of the residential...Read more
About: The application is intended for people who daily care for patients with dementia in different forms. App allows ...Read more
1on1 Ballet Studio
About: One on One is an application that gives opportunities to enjoy ballet lessons represented as video-trainings and...Read more
Resource Management System (RMS)
About: RMS is a task tracking system. It provides information about the overall workload, projects an individual...Read more
Property management and maintenance app
About: The application was created specifically to facilitate communication between the residential complex tenants and...Read more
About: WhereIAm is a cross-platform mobile application for fixing the position of another user's...Read more
About: The platform provides individuals (Western Europe) with the opportunity for microloans. Using filters, the user...Read more
Doctors’ Accounts Services
About: The Doctors’ Accounts Services system provides automation of administrative tasks (paperwork, calculation of...Read more
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Usually we get back in one business day