Chief Executive Officer
Andrew Mazepa is the Chief Executive Officer of software development company New Line Technologies who likes getting things done. In this position, Andrew is responsible for creation and implementation of long-term company development strategy, as well as efficient realisation of current plans and tasks. Andrew has the overall responsibility for company success, hence he keeps control of completely different areas of activity, including staff issues, marketing, development, accounting, etc.
Andrew headed New Line Technologies in 2009, when it was still named UA Rank. For 10 years he managed to transform a small team of 6 people to an entire IT-company that counts more than 120 employers nowadays.
Andrew Mazepa pursued his IT-career as a C++ developer in the mathematics laboratory of KNURE (Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics), where he took part in creation of numerous methods for solving differential equations. Later Andrew used to work in leading IT-companies as a C++ developer and a team lead. Andrew believes that gained knowledge and experience help him now plan product development processes more competently, as well as communicate with teams of developers more efficiently.
While working in the IT-sphere Andrew has gained over 10-year experience in Software Applications Development projects, and more than 10 years of experience in Outsourcing and Managing projects.
Andrew’s core expertises:
- Project management
- Software development
- Media streaming
- Expertise in all phases of the IT project life cycle
- Financial technologies
“Learn to accept your mistakes and take a lesson from them. Otherwise you will achieve nothing”.
Chief Financial Officer
Eugene Ponomarov is Chief Financial Officer of New Line Technologies. He is responsible for daily financial management and reporting, internal control and risk management. Eugene provides:
- Finance analysis, forecasting and planning (P/L, BS, WC analysis, initiatives financial background calculation)
- Credit Control (Customers’ financials appraisal, payment discipline monitoring, collection processes management)
- Financial management and reporting
- Activity Based Costing
- Internal controls/risk management and Information Technology
- Driving company strategy to development
- Maintaining relationships with lending institutions, Audit firm, legal councils
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Business Partnering
- Contract negotiations
Eugene Ponomarov joined the New Line Technologies team in 2014. During these 5 years of work Eugene took responsibilities for all issues, concerning financial security of the whole company, as well as individual employers. Before becoming CFO at New Line Technologies, Eugene gained experience of working as a Chief State Auditor-Inspector I rank. His duties included:
- Scheduled and unscheduled inspections of documentation in enterprises
- Mobilization of funds in budgets of all levels
- Organization of information and analytical work
- Recommendations in the tax support of large major taxpayers for leading industries
Eugene Ponomarov evaluates his mission in the company as assistance for professional and personal development of employers and implementation of customers’ ideas with the use of interesting technological solutions, thereby contributing to the overall development of the IT-sphere.
Chief Operating Officer
Sergey Zadrikin is Chief Operating Officer at New Line Technologies.
Sergey Zadrikin started his IT-career in 2010 as a Ruby on Rails and .NET Developer. He came to New Line Technologies as an iOS developer in 2011 and became COO of the company in 2022.
His duties as COO at New Line Technologies include:
- organization of internal processes of the company
- search and designation of growth points of the company
- control of the natural evolution of the structure
- preservation and dissemination of corporate culture and the cultural code of the organization
Sergey holds a Master’s degree in Intelligent Decision Support Systems from Kharkiv National Technical University. After obtaining the degree, Sergey continued professional education that included getting a certificate of IBM Data Science Bootcamp.
According to Sergey’s opinion, his mission at the New Line Technologies company consists developing an internal mechanism for the company’s work that would be understandable, pleasant, stable, and effective, regardless of external factors.
“The success of a team is determined by its weakest member.”
Chief Technical Officer at New Line Technologies
Sergey came to New Line Technologies for the position of .Net Developer in 2010. Due to active self-development as a technician, strong project management skills and analytical mind Sergey succeeded in growing from .Net Developer to Chief TEchnical Officer of the web development department.
Taking over the responsibilities of CTO, Sergey has been providing strong and reliable technical leadership of the company in all aspects of its work. Since Sergey Medintsev joined New Line Technologies, the company has grown from a small family-type organisation to one of reputable members in the IT-industry of Ukraine.
As CTO of New Line Technologies Sergey Medintsev is responsible for:
- development of technical elements concerning the company’s strategy and their application in accordance with business goals
- the examination and implementation of new technologies that provide the company with a strong competitive advantage
- building processes to ensure quality data protection and assistance for departments with the efficient use of technology
Sergey Medintsev holds Master’s degree in Computer Engineering from National Aerospace University “KhAI” and Master’s degree in Energy Efficiency from National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Thank you for your interest. We will be in touch shortly.