Machinery Delivery Service
Machinery Delivery Service is a service for directly ordering construction equipment in Canada with a flexible trading and planning system.
A service for directly ordering construction equipment in Canada with a flexible trading and planning system. It brings together the owners of heavy equipment and potential customers in search of construction equipment. To find the equipment available in the selected area just set clear parameters (type of equipment, type of construction works, date and time of rent) and discuss the details with the owner.
The customer had a clear technical task (idea, development in terms of approaches, algorithms, the sequence of work stages, and flow) and certain deadlines.
We faced the following challenges:
- Develop a unique freight traffic solution.
- Develop from scratch a search and rental system for construction equipment helping to plan your site activities and flexibly select the necessary resources for the performance of work and transportation:
- for the equipment owners – mobile app;
- for customers – web-interface service.
- Work out the payment scheme and bind the best option of the payment system.
- Implement a rating system for customers.
- Connect technical support options for users.
The New Line Technologies specialists took over the project:
- worked out and implemented the system architecture;
- developed and launched a mobile application;
- developed the multilingual application and web-interface and filled them with customer’s texts;
- implemented the Stripe-based payment system;
- implemented a customer ranking system;
- implemented chat rooms and technical support for users (Zendesk);
- set up and connected monitoring tools.
In a short time, we designed and developed a unique turnkey product that is qualitatively different and more functional than its counterparts on the market.
Using bulk-transport broker service is as easy as “Search – Book – Pay”:
- The largest virtual fleet of bulk transport in the industry. Users can select what they are looking for and get the list of available options in their area.
- Possibility to book as many trucks as needed to get the job done.
- Chance to stop chasing after missing invoices and past due dates. The service provided bulk-transport booking allows customers to painlessly receive invoices, track status, and send payments. It’s all automated.
Eres is an iOS platform project designed the accounting for the weight of donated garbage by connecting an iOS device...Weiterlesen
The Only Link
The Only Link is a tool that allows you to place links of all your social profiles in one place, on one platform, and...Weiterlesen
PIFW Connection Leaders
PIFW (Private Investment Forum Worldwide) events offer an excellent opportunity for a quick and comfortable investment...Weiterlesen
The project is a young startup from California. Target audience: young people who are involved in extreme...Weiterlesen
The project consists of two independent parts, BBFC RegentFe (Payment platform) and Lending platform. Payment platform...Weiterlesen
Welcome is a smart companion which uses the recommendations of friends and experts (based on AI with geolocation) for...Weiterlesen
During the quarantine, many fitness trainers went online. Reigns is a project that allows you to train in the format of...Weiterlesen
Property management and maintenance app
The application was created specifically to facilitate communication between the residents of the residential complex...Weiterlesen
The application is intended for people who daily care for patients with dementia in different forms. App allows KISA...Weiterlesen
KONTAKTIEREN SIE UNS
Wir antworten normalerweise innerhalb eines Werktages