Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Since the 25th of May 2018 in view of all the citizens of the European Union a new personal data protection regulation has become effective – namely, Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The present policy of New Line Technologies Europe Ltd. on protection of Personal data privacy describes the manner in which we store, process and protect your personal information that you provide us with in relation to using our services. The present policy is integral part of the General terms and conditions for the website use.
Should you have some questions or comments concerning the present Policy, at our “Contacts” page you could find information about contacting us or directly write us.
Please review carefully the present Policy before using our services.
The COMPANY or the CONTROLLER: New Line Technologies Europe Ltd., with Uniform Identification Code 204697292, with head office and registered address: Bulgaria, 4023 Plovdiv,5 Knyaz Bogoridi 2nd fl.
PERSONAL DATA: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT/USER: Every physical person whose Personal data is being processed.
PLATFORM: Software or software modules that operate jointly, being Company ownership that service the website www.cavalerbg.com. The platform includes modules for:
Creation of consumer basket contents.
Opportunity for publishing replies.
Opportunity for asking questions.
II. PERSONAL DATA
1. Types of Personal data subjects, Categories of processed data, Processing purposes, Storage term.
In view of the manner in which the persons are using our Platform and the services being rendered by it, these could be included in several sub-divisions below. Depending on them, Subjects’ data are being processed in individual Personal data registers, whereas in each particular case processing could include different data categories, purposes and grounds, storage terms, protection measures etc.
One and the same person could file simultaneously in more than one of the abovementioned sub-divisions. For example, each and every Consumer-buyer is a Visitor.
• Visitor is every person that uploads in his/her web browser a page, part of the Platform or visits its various sections and pages (irrespective of whether via direct web address entry in the browser or via reference from other website or resource).
• Data categories that could be processed: Online identifiers stored in local “cookies” in visitor’s device/browser; Data about location, defined by the visitor; Data about country/city based on the IP address of the user device, being integral part of the information received by each and every website; Information about actions performed by the subject at the Platform; Subject’s preferences towards specific aspects and set-ups of the platform functionalities; Information about the type of the used browser/device.
• Processing purposes: Provision of main and auxiliary functions, which are necessary for the particular and comprehensive Platform functioning; Counting the visits at the Platform; Ensuring the necessary terms and conditions for rendering the services at the marketing platforms.
• Storage term: Until the validity expiration of each and every cookie (up to 1 year as of the time of recording it), carrier of the particular information or until its erasure on behalf of the subject in whose device/browser it is being stored.
• Legal grounds of processing: Consent with the Policy on cookies.
3. E-mail subscriber
• E-mail subscriber is each and every Visitor who performed subscription for an automatic digital e-mail bulletin at the Platform, for receiving letters via e-mail that contain commercial proposals and others. The digital e-mail bulletin would be sent directly by the Controller, without using independent intermediation services.
• Data categories that could be processed: Names, E-mail address, Data about the location, contact telephone, subscriptions (e-mail bulletins), for which the visitors are subscribed.
•Processing purposes: for receiving an e-mail of different information type from the Platform, commercial proposals etc.
• Storage term: Up to 6 months after the subscription was terminated by the subscriber or by the Controller.
• Legal grounds of processing: Consent for inclusion in recipients’ list (subscription for the e-mail bulletin).
• Consumer-buyer is every Visitor that via Platform’s technical means performs (or declares) entering Contract for purchase and sale with a particular Salesperson-seller, with the purpose of remotely purchasing the service/commodity offered by the latter in the Platform (or similar action).
• Data categories that could be processed: Names, Address, Telephone number, E-mail address, IP addresses, Information about the performed purchases, Information about the actions performed by the subject at the Platform.
• Processing purposes: Provision of opportunity for effecting purchases via the Platform, via remotely entering contracts with Salesperson-sellers; Providing the particular Salesperson-sellers with information about the occurred purchases and the buyers which is necessary for performing the entered contracts and delivery of the particular purchased services.
• Storage term: 2 years after the latest purchase effected by the consumer-buyer.
• Legal grounds of processing: Performance of the contract entered with the particular salesperson-seller, via the Platform.
All of the above Personal data subjects are refered to below as “User”.
III. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company uses personal data for the purposes described above.
Where required by law, the Company provides personal data to the tribunals and investigative bodies, if necessary to prevent illegal or forbidden activity.
1. User expressly agrees:
1.1. to submit their personal data to the Company,
1.2. the Company to process, incl. to collect, store and use the personal data provided by the User.
2. The Company undertakes to process, including. to collect, store and use the personal data provided by the User solely for the purposes described in these General Terms and Conditions and / or in connection with a contract concluded between the User and the Company, as well as in cases where this is expressly required by the applicable law .
3. The Company may refuse registration for the use of the site and for the provision of the services provided if the User does not consent to the processing of his / her personal data according to item 1 above.
4. The User has the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that personal data related to them is being processed and, if so, to access the data and to receive the following information:
4.1. the purposes of the processing;
4.2. the relevant categories of personal data;
4.3. the ways of processing their personal data;
4.4. the existence of the right to require the Company to correct or delete personal data or restrict the processing of personal data relating to the User or to object to such processing;
5. Right to personal data erasure (Right to be forgotten): The User has the right to request from the Company the deletion of personal data related to them without unnecessary delay and the Company has the obligation to delete personal data without unnecessary delay unless this is inconsistent with the applicable law.
6. Right to Restrict Processing: The User has the right to require the Company to restrict the processing of their personal data unless this is inconsistent with the applicable law.
7. The User has the right to request and the Company is obliged to correct inaccurate personal data related to the User without unnecessary delay. Taking into consideration the purpose of the processing, the User may have incomplete personal data filled in, including by adding a statement.
8. The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent is just as simple as giving it.
9. The Company may not process the personal data for purposes for which there is no consent, namely: purposes other than those mentioned in item 2 above, except where expressly required by the applicable law.
10. Prior to the use of personal data for purposes other than those specified in item 2 above, the Company shall immediately inform the User and request its consent.
11. The User expressly agrees that the Company is entitled to store information on users on the information system or other devices by using cookies – small text files that enable recovery of information about the user by identifying the user and enable tracking user’s activity.
12. The Company processes personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EC) 2016/679, GDPR). The Company complies with all procedures to prevent the direct access and use of personal data in accordance with the European legislation on the protection of personal data. In addition, the Company has implemented corporate procedures to protect the provided personal data and uses enhanced security measures as well as technical and physical restrictions on the access and use of personal data on its servers. The Company has undertaken all necessary technical and organizational measures on its behalf in order to ensure the protection of User’s Personal data against unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental or unlawful destruction or modification.
The information provided in digital pattern is being stored on protected data centres throughout the European Union. The data transfer between the servers and user’s device/browser is performed in encrypted manner, via HTTPS.
Regarding the human factor in dealing with personal data, the Company provides access to personal data in the course of work only to authorized personnel.
14. The Company is committed to ensuring the privacy of information containing personal data provided by Users online. Disclosure of personal data is possible only in the cases provided by the legislation and in compliance with the statutory order.
15. The Company reserves the right to record, store and use any information necessary to identify the User and reproduce the statement of consent to the Terms and Conditions and the User expressly agrees to do so.
It is important to know that you could claim your rights after filling in the form for contacting us.
If the Company stores IP addresses of data subjects, this is being done to provide the consumers with adequate cooperation in various circumstances, should they need it (for example: lost purchases, inquiries on purchase statuses etc.). IP addresses are being stored for up to 1 year (this period is in conformity with the behaviour demonstrated by some of Platform’s audience in view of the purchasing frequency and other actions). Under no circumstances third parties are to be provided with IP addresses, except for the abovementioned.
EXPLANATION OF SOME PROCESSES AND TECHNICAL STEPS
The Website uses the following cookies:
__cfduid – key for the online chat in the website
__zlcmid – key for the online chat in the website
wplc_chat_status – key for the online chat in the website
_gat – analytical key for google analytics
_gid – analytical key for google analytics
_ga – analytical key for google analytics
fr – key of facebook likebox.
laravel_session – it contains only referral to the session stored at the web server. Consumer’s browser does not store information and this “cookie” could be used only during the current session.
All possible future changes in the present Policy would be published at the present website.