Middle +/ Senior Manual QA Engineer
New Line Technologies is looking for a Middle +/ Senior Manual QA Engineer.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- (2+) 3+ years’ experience in a Quality Assurance, Tester or Development role
- Understanding of software engineering and web development
- Good communicational English language skills, enough for everyday communication with developers from customer side
- Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering
Desired Technology Experience:
- Browser Developer Tools
- Backend-For-Frontend (BFF)
- REST API
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working independently with large distributed team
- Assertive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and take initiative in performing tasks
- Work well collaboratively and independently perform responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Responsible team-player with excellent communication skills
- Able to coherently explain steps followed to produce issues found in applications (verbally and written).
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Handle well multiple tasks while adapting to changing priorities
- Ability to think out of the box and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Precise attention to details
- Experience with web-based database applications preferred
- Work with product/application designers and developers at all stages to promote quality
- Work with application development and product teams to understand requirements, business process, and application flow, document test plans, test scripts/cases, and test results
- Create and document test plans, design edge cases, and test results for new software development and platform regression
- Execute test cases according to test plans and document results
- Produce and prioritize bug reports
- Reproduce bug reports and write clear steps to reproduce
- Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- You will manually test new features for usability, functionality, and compatibility to ensure our customers will have a high-quality experience.
- Work closely with testers, developers, UX designers and product managers.
- Investigate results, logs and triage bugs to determine root cause and establish prioritization of any issues discovered during manual and/or automation testing.
- Constantly perform gap analysis of existing tests, writing new and ensure good coverage
- Interesting projects and long-term cooperation
- Non-standard tasks
- Large friendly team
- Comfortable modern office near the metro
- Social package
- English courses