The platform provides individuals (Western Europe) with the opportunity for microloans. The user can specify a loan and its period using filters, and the system will automatically select one of the available loan packages.
The client addressed to us with a working platform and the challenge to make the product independent of one of the third-party services, optimize it and add functionality. New Line Technologies team faced the next key challenges:
- Puzzle out the new product domain;
- Explore the project’s internal architecture.
- Implement the logic developed by the customer within the current core of the system, with the preservation of data and existing functions;
- Fix bugs and shortcomings in the existing system;
- Refine the incompletely implemented functionality (for instance, some of the data displayed on the UI was static).
The most difficult part is to deal with the already built architecture of a multi-level project and get immersed in the product domain.
- We eliminated dependence on third-party service and implemented similar functionality developed according to the customer’s business requirements.
- We upgraded and configured a set of integrations with other third-party services.
- We improved the test environment for the customer.
- We modified and tested the functionality for working in multitenant mode.
New Line Technologies team presented the client with a functioning system instead of a non-working one, and now he can successfully work using an appropriate business model. Money-lending platform is now:
- white label with multitenant architecture.
Now we provide technical support to the project and plan to optimize the design and UX/UI. An additional task the team is currently working on is preparing the Technical Documentation User Guides for the system.
Tools and Technologies
#Microsoft Service Bus
#Azure Cloud services
#Azure App services