Fructidor is a B2B Internet platform (SaaS) for fruits and vegetables wholesale. The business has been already running for 85 years and entered the Internet space 22 years ago. Fructidor has the largest database of companies in this sector worldwide (about 30-40 thousand items), which allows market participants to effectively interact and buy and sell fresh fruits, vegetables, and other services.
Subject to the customer’s requirements, the New Line Technologies team had to support and improve an existing project.
We first came across a number of serious operational tasks:
- update software products using new technologies and methods;
- add new features, and get the development and quality of the entire product under control;
- ensure stable operation and high reliability of the project.
The next important stage and challenge was the strategic development of the platform.
Our experts have drilled down the scope of activities and internal business processes and have implemented solutions in the project as follows:
- upgrade of server infrastructure;
- project update with modern technologies and software design techniques;
- setting up of a system for delivering new application changes to target environments (Production, Staging, Development);
- processing of the key architectural aspects;
- correction of errors and flaws in different parts of the product.
Regarding the strategy of the project, the New Line Technologies team has already implemented a new functionality – sales offers (advertising service for the sale of goods and services). A payment automation subsystem and a business process optimization (contract management) utility are also under design.
We constantly communicate with our customer, discuss the requirements, offer and gradually introduce ideas and solutions.
Fructidor is the leading international online trading platform for the Fruit and Vegetable sector. Thanks to the fruitful cooperation, the project continues actively scaling, developing and improving, gaining more commercial success and helping market participants to interact easily and more efficiently.
Tools and Technologies
- #.NET Framework
- #ASP.NET Web Forms
- #Firebird SQL